Smart LawyerLegal services for hotels
Provision of a set of services for hotel business facilities. We offer legal support for hotels, mini-hotels, hostels, private guest houses and other means of accommodation.
Presence of a permanent lawyer on the staff of the hotel business facility is not a cheap enjoyment. But situations, where legal assistance is necessary, regularly occur in every company. Justified solution of legal issues for hotels is outsourcing.
We offer an effective solution to many legal problems, get acquainted in detail with the specifics of your activities and help to promptly respond to emerging legal issues.
- Legal expertise of contracts with partners and service providers, assistance in conclusion of contracts, introduction of amendments and additions to contracts.
- Operational legal assistance for protection against unjustified claims from guests, including an assessment of judicial perspective and provision of recommendations on minimization of possible losses in resolving disputable matters.
- Legal consultations on the development of new hotel projects. Assistance in selection of the organizational and legal form of your business and taxation system. Consultations on tax law.
- Development and preparation of various management documentation both through forms and documents on specific areas of economic activity of the hotel.
- Consultations on licensing of the activities and obtention of a classification of your object.
- Legal regulation of labor relations.
- Interaction with controlling authorities, assistance in resolving disputable matters, appeals against acts of state bodies.
- Assistance in preparation of documents within the limits of legislation on personal data protection.
- Representation of interests of the hotel in any organizations, enterprises and institutions, in courts, public agencies and local government authorities in respect of protection of rights and legitimate interests of the hotel, preparation of the necessary package of documents, preparation of official letters, complaints, statements of claim, etc.
Call a specialist or chat online.Contact us