Make smarter pricing decisions
Rate Insight provides real-time rate intelligence information on your competitors’ complete pricing strategy by uniquely delivering granular insights on competitors’ rates, ranking, reputation, and OTB occupancy, to power hotel partners with relevant datasets.
What makes Rate Insight unique
Gain competitor intelligence
See your competitors’ current, past and future rates with the most real-time data available anywhere — all in multiple, user-friendly dashboards.
Price with confidence
Align or adjust your pricing based on factors such as rate shopping, customisable room-type mapping and parity monitoring in one comprehensive dataset
Understand market trends
Access event, holiday calendars and online reputation data that influence rates in your market. Easily spot trends, identify rival pricing strategies and adjust pricing accordingly.
Get a clear view on rate evolution
Monitor pace and rates to spot trends at your property and compset. Identify rival pricing strategies to optimise your rate strategy
Easily identify pricing opportunities and view data sets with user friendly dashboards: Calendar, Graph and Table
See a live, simple and accurate snapshot of your competitors’ current, past and future rates.
- Monitor and compare pricing strategies of your competitors across all key OTAs, brand.com and GDS.
- Access the hotel industry’s most accurate data.
- Receive live refreshed rates and precise tax calculations.
- Get granular details down to room type and length of stay — with no caching issues.
- Schedule reporting up to 365 days ahead with rate shops across multiple rate setups.
Pinpoint where you are losing valuable revenue by identifying parity issues on all key OTAs and metasearch channels, in real-time.
- Discover in real-time which rates are appearing on OTAs and metasearch websites.
- Find any discrepancies between your brand.com and third-party channels.
- View parity issues, up to 12 months in advance.
- Avoid caching issues by shopping rates on demand.
- Receive a clear parity report overview, directly in your inbox.
- Uncover parity issues sourced from multiple POS (Point-Of-Sales).
The most comprehensive & granular pricing dataset on the market.
- Our unique technology monitors rates from 30+ different Geo points-of-sale across OTAs to ensure the most relevant view of your price competitiveness.
- Rates are tracked via both desktop and mobile devices for all major OTAs to ensure you never miss a mobile promotion.
- We track 3rd party rates on Booking.com (Booking Basic), Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com to ensure you have full visibility on all rates.
Monitor local events and your source markets’ holiday calendars.
- Gain access to a consolidated events database for a better understanding of what drives demand in your market.
- View your events in the rate shop calendar for a complete picture of demand drivers on any given date.
- Unlock a full database of leisure and corporate events — up to 365 days in advance — automatically imported into the dashboard.
Track your OTA ranking and review score. Compare your performance versus your competitive set.
- Chart your online OTA rank and guest review performance versus competitors and see whether your OTA promotions and marketing campaigns are paying off.
- Track any changes in your ranking on the main OTAs and Tripadvisor on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Drill down and view OTA ranking by arrival date.
Connect your hotel’s OTB (on-the-books) to analyse the impact of your rate changes on your OTB.
- Track the evolution of room bookings against lead time.
- Analyse the impact of your rate changes on your OTB.
- Get clear visibility of high demand days, competitor rates along with your current OTB — all in one tool.
Rate Insight is the ideal rate shop tool for revenue professionals managing multiple hotels across several cities, regions or countries.
- View pricing and event analytics across your entire portfolio in a consolidated dashboard.
- Toggle between a macro-level overview and detailed property-by-property view in an actionable and flexible interface.
- Make the right pricing decisions at the right time, with the industry’s most accurate live shopped data.
- Simplified reporting offers cluster / regional revenue managers or asset managers superior performance insights.